ரா. 1 - திரை விமர்சனம்

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Anjana Darshini

Anjana Darshini
  • VIP
  • 237 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

The movie begins with explanation of both the dimensions, Real and Virtual world, and the gap between it.

Next comes a dream sequence where Shekar subramaniyam (SRK) was on his way to save his girl (Priyanka chopra), where he fights 3 chinese girls, and a evil villain Khalnayak (Sanjay dutt) and the dream collapses as shekar's son Prateek (Armaan verma) is awakened by his teacher in classroom.

Shekar is a graphic designer working for Barron industries, which creates video games. His wife sonia (Kareena kapoor). A happy family.

Prateek has a feeling that his father is not a macho, not so cool, and moreover he's a coward. And once when shekar decided to drop his son to school, his son says, a game can be awesome only if villain is powerful and undestructable. So shekar decides to create a game with such a powerful villain, who can never be destroyed easily.

He names the villain as Random Access One aka Ra.One and the hero as Good One aka G.one. He decides to give the first copy of the game to his son as his birthday gift.

Now comes Criminal song during launch of the game party.

Shekar's son prateek was playing against Ra.One during the song, and before he completes the game, he leaves the place. Prateek's name in game was Lucifer. Ra.One was defeated in two levels, and he decides to take revenge on lucifer.So he comes to real world. Shekar sacrifices his life in an attempt to save his son, saying his name was lucifer.

And now prateek finds out the truth, that Ra.One has killed his father, and G.One is the only saviour, and he brings G.one to real world from virtual world.

And what happens rest is being treated with all masalas in perfect proportion.

ShahRukh --> No words to describe this handsome. After excellent movies like OSO, RNBDJ, CDK, MNIK, he has tried a Sci-fi story and his performance as usual is mindblowing. He performed so lovely as a caring father and most comically as saviour G.One.

Kareena --> A beautiful mom Sonia, brings out emotions pretty well. Hats off kareena

Visual effects played a major part in Ra.One, and to be honest it was so far the best in an Indian cinema. Arjum Rampal as usual rocked as a baddie.

Kudos to dialogue writer for funny dialogues and comical punches.

Chammak Challo, Dildara were my pick of the album, and they never disappointed visually. Other songs were picturised well.

* Super Star's entry !

Verdict : A fun movie to watch with your family this festive season

Rating : 5/5 stars

P.S : This is purely my review. I may be still a kid at heart, and I might've enjoyed, Never expect same from everyone. It differs. :lol:

#2 -={ King Maker }=-

-={ King Maker }=-
  • VIP
  • 3,829 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:11 PM

#3 Speedster

• VIP
  • 624 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:53 PM

itz good ya hatzz off to raone team so much hardwork :lol: